To learn more about the Safe Harbor program, and to view Bluecore’s certification, please visit http://www.export.gov/safeharbor.
What is personal information?
As used herein, the term “personal information” means information that specifically identifies an individual (such as a name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, or other account number), and information about that individual’s activities, such as information about his or her use of the Site, when directly linked to personally identifiable information. Personal information also includes demographic information such as date of birth, gender, geographic area and preferences when such information is linked to other personal information that identifies you. Personal information does not include “aggregate” information, which is data we collect about the use of the Site or about a group or category of products, services or users, from which individual identities or other personal information has been removed. In other words, information about how you use a service may be collected and combined with information about how others use the same service. Aggregate data helps us understand trends and our users’ needs so that we can better consider new features or otherwise tailor the Site. This Policy in no way restricts or limits our collection and use of aggregate information.
What we collect
1) Account Creation.
2) Personal Information You Give Us.
We collect personal information you directly give us on our Site.
3) Personal Information We Get from Others.
We may get personal information about you from other sources. We may add this to personal information we get from this Site.
4) Personal Information Automatically Collected.
We automatically log personal information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Site, we log browser type, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page and personal information about your use of and actions on our Site.
6) Web Beacons.
We may log personal information using digital images called Web beacons on our Site or in our emails. We use Web beacons to manage cookies, count visits, and to learn what marketing works and what does not. We also use Web Beacons to tell if you open or act on our emails.
Use of personal information
1) We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services.
2) We use your personal information to process and deliver contest entries and rewards.
3) We use your personal information to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
4) We use your personal information to send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
5) We use your personal information to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
6) We use your personal information to link or combine user information with other personal information.
7) We use your personal information to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
8) We use your personal information to provide and deliver products and services requested by customers.
Sharing of personal information
1) We may share personal information with your consent. For example, you may let us share personal information with others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
2) We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
3) We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
4) We may share personal information to comply with laws.
5) We may share personal information to respond to lawful requests and legal process.
7) We may share personal information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any other person. We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
Information choices and changes
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out,” or you can send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to unsubscribe. If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you. You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information at that same email address. You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
Security of your personal information
Our goal is to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data. We take reasonable steps given the context of the engagement in which data is provided to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, interference, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, the security of information transmitted through the Internet can never be guaranteed and is not entirely within our control. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Site or services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. In order to protect you and your data, Bluecore may suspend your use of a Site or service, without notice, pending an investigation, if any breach of security is suspected. Access to and use of password-protected and/or secure area of the Site or services is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized access to such areas is prohibited and may lead to criminal prosecution.
We welcome your comments or questions about this Policy. You may also contact us at the following email address: email@example.com, or by mail at this address:
124 Rivington Street
New York, NY 10002
We may change this Policy. If we make any changes, we will change the Last Updated date below.
This Policy was last updated on January 7, 2017.